This page contains technical information on designations, classifications and basic requirements for engine, transmission, hydraulic and food oils, lubricants and brake fluids. There is information on the classification of lubricants by purpose (engines of cars, trucks, motor vehicles, transmission units), as well as by their properties: viscosity (SAE) and the level of operating requirements (API, ILSAC, ACEA, JASO, etc.). Classification of hydraulic oils and greases is given according to ISO and DIN standards, brake fluids - according to DOT requirements.
If necessary, e.g. in case of questions or for further information, please contact the Technical Department.
- ACEA classification of engine oils for passenger vehicles
- ACEA classification of engine oils for heavy-duty diesel engines
- API grades of engine oils for gasoline engines
- API grades of engine oils for diesel engines
- Global grades of engine oils for diesel engines
- ILSAC standards of engine oils for passenger cars
- JASO grades of engine oils for diesel engines
- JASO grades of engine oils for motorcycles
- SAE viscosity grades of engine oils